Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Friday – Sunday, October 9 – 11, 2015
Special Interest Groups Day: Thursday, October 8, 2015
Deadline: Presentation proposals must be submitted by March 1, 2015.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Abstract File – Template
Your abstract file must be submitted using the specified Microsoft Word template.
CLICK HERE to download the required template.
Your abstract should be 350 words or less.
Abstract System Registration
Click the link on the top of the page to access the IADMS abstract submission system. Enter your contact details. The contact email provided must be for the presenting author. (If you registered for a prior year's meeting, you must register again this year.)
The contact email provided online must be for the presenting author.
A person may be the presenting author on only two (2) abstracts. The Program Committee will not review additional submissions or consider them for inclusion in the scientific program. A person may be a secondary author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
Submitting an Abstract
Follow the instructions on each of the 6 steps (pages) of the abstract submission system.
Amending an Abstract
Log into the IADMS abstract submission system and select the abstract that you want to amend. Proceed through each step, making your changes. Click "Finish" on step 6 to save your changes.
Withdrawing an Abstract
Please email the Program Committee.
- Presenters whose papers are accepted must complete online registration by August 15, 2015 and pay the applicable Annual Meeting registration fee.
- Presenters who wish to receive the discounted registration fee for members must become an IADMS member by May 1, 2015.
- Presenters receive a discount of 20% off the applicable Annual Meeting registration fee.
- Co-authors may receive the presenter discount only if they actually participate in the presentation.
- For ‘Poster Presentations’ and ‘Brief Scientific Presentations’ only the primary author may receive a presenter discount, even if two or more authors will be presenting.
- Single-day passes are not available for presenters.
- All travel and hotel expenses are the presenters’ sole responsibility.
- The Program Committee cannot honor requests to schedule a presentation on a specific day.
- Presenters are asked to attend the entire Annual Meeting and to be available to answer questions at the meeting site at least the entire day on which they make their presentations or of their assigned poster session.
- Presenters must complete the applicable disclosure forms by June 15, 2015.
- Presenters must submit an updated abstract by June 15, 2015 for placement in the Abstract Book.
- Presenters (except poster and movement session) must submit a final "slide" presentation file (.ppt or .pptx format) to the Annual Meeting Producer electronically before September 26, 2015.
- No audiovisual equipment is available for movement sessions.
- Presenters give IADMS permission to publish, reprint and distribute their presentation abstract before or after the meeting.
Revised 4 Feb 2015