Wanchai, Hong Kong
Thursday, October 20 – Sunday, October 23, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016 - A Day For Teachers
Saturday, October 22, 2016 - A Day For Medics
Deadline: Presentation proposals must be submitted by March 1, 2016.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Your abstract must be 350 words or less. Do not submit reading lists or references with your abstract.
Abstract System Registration
Click the link on the top of the page to access the IADMS abstract submission system. Once there, click "Create a new user account" to register with the system (all submitters must do this). The submitter must be the first author, who will also be the presenter if accepted. If you received the "Call for Presentations" email, note the ID number in the email's lower-right corner. For your contact email address, use the same email address where you receive IADMS emails.
The contact email provided online must be the presenting author.
A person may be the presenting author on only two (2) abstracts. The Program Committee will not review additional submissions or consider them for inclusion in the scientific program. A person may be a secondary author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
Submitting an Abstract
At any time when you are signed into the abstract submission system, after registration, click the green "Submission/s" tab at the top, then click "New submission" to begin your abstract submission.
Amending an Abstract
Log into the IADMS abstract submission system, click the green "Submission/s" tab at the top, then click "Edit" next to the abstract that you want to amend. When you are done, at the page bottom, click "Submit".
Withdrawing an Abstract
Log into the IADMS abstract submission system, click the green "Submission/s" tab at the top, then click "Withdraw" next to the abstract that you want to withdraw. Confirm this action by clicking the appropriate on-screen button.
- Presenters whose papers are accepted must complete online registration by August 1, 2016 and pay the applicable Annual Conference registration fee.
- Presenters receive a discount of 20% off the applicable Annual Conference registration fee.
- Co-authors may receive the presenter discount only if they actually participate in the presentation.
- For ‘Poster Presentations’ and ‘Brief Scientific Presentations’ only the primary author may receive a presenter discount, even if two or more authors will be presenting.
- Single-day passes are not available for presenters.
- All travel and hotel expenses are the presenters’ sole responsibility.
- The Program Committee cannot honor requests to schedule a presentation on a specific day.
- Presenters are asked to attend the entire Annual Conference and to be available to answer questions at the conference site at least the entire day on which they make their presentations or of their assigned poster session.
- Presenters must complete the applicable disclosure forms by July 1, 2016.
- Presenters must submit an updated abstract by July 1, 2016 for placement in the Abstract Book.
- Presenters (except poster and movement session) must submit a final "slide" presentation file (.ppt or .pptx format) to the Annual Conference Producer electronically before October 1, 2016.
- No audiovisual equipment is available for movement sessions.
- Presenters give IADMS permission to publish, reprint and distribute their presentation abstract before or after the conference.