Call for Presentations: Instructions
21st Annual Meeting
Thursday – Sunday, October 13 – 16, 2011
Washington, DC, USA
Presentations should be designed to address all meeting participants.
We cannot honor requests to schedule your presentation on a specific day. You must be willing to present on any day that your presentation is scheduled (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday).
- All presenters are asked to attend the entire conference and to be available to answer questions at the conference site at least the entire day on which they make their presentations.
- Posters should be posted before the opening session on the first day of the conference and remain available for viewing until the closing session on the final day of the conference.
If your presentation is accepted:
You must submit an updated 350-word abstract with a suggested reading list (not to exceed 10 citations) before June 15, 2011, for inclusion in the Annual Meeting Abstract Book. Please note that the presentation title, author(s) name(s), degree(s), and affiliation(s) submitted at this time cannot be changed at a later date.
You give IADMS permission to publish, reprint and distribute your presentation abstract before or after the meeting.
You agree to attach a notice in any paper resulting from your presentation that you publish in any journal; the notice must state:
"This work was presented at the 21st Annual Meeting of the International Association for Dance Medicine and Science held in Washington, DC, USA in October 2011.”
- Notification will be made by mid April 2011 to the email address of the person who submitted the proposal (the email address which is provided at the time of registration for ‘On-Line Submission’).
- If this email address should change you must notify the IADMS Conference Staff immediately.
- If you have not received notification by May 1, 2011, please contact IADMS at ConferenceDirector@iadms.org
Presentation proposals must be completed by March 1, 2011.