Call for Presentations: Instructions
23rd Annual Meeting
Thursday – Sunday, October 17 – 20, 2013
Seattle, Washington, USA
D. Amending a Submission
If you wish to change your answers to some of the questions on the submission form, or even to change the abstract file itself, you may do so at any time prior to March 1, 2013.
- Log in to the submission system.
- You will see a list of the abstracts that you have submitted. Click on the abstract that you wish to change.
- The process of amending an abstract is the same as the original submission process, except that the submission form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. You do not have to change an answer unless you want to.
- If you want to change your abstract file you can click the 'Browse' button to locate the revised file on your computer’s hard disk, then click 'Next' to send it to the abstract system. If you don’t want to change the file, just press 'Next' to bypass this step.
- Note: You can download a copy of your abstract file from the initial screen of the submission system by clicking on the small folder icon, but if you want to make changes to the file you must save it to your computer first.
- When you reach the Step 6 and press 'Finish' you will be sent an email confirming that your abstract has been amended – provided you have answered all the mandatory questions.
If you wish to make a change in your submission after March 1, 2013, please contact the IADMS Annual Meeting Staff.
Any changes requested after the submission deadline (including changes in authorship or title) will require the approval of the Annual Meeting Program Committee.
E. Withdrawing an Abstract
If you want to withdraw an abstract please contact the IADMS Annual Meeting Staff.
Presentation proposals must be completed by March 1, 2013.